CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-25T23:01:17+00:002015 Nissan Rogue CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-25T23:01:17+00:00
- UPON INSPECTION FOUND THE TEMP. DOOR ACTUATOR STICKING AT TIMES AND NOT ALLOWING HOT AIR TO PASS THROUGH THE VENTS. IN ADDITION, FOUND THE THERMOSTAT NOT ALLOWING THE ENGINE TO GET TO PROPER OPERATING TEMPERATURES. REPLACED TEMP. DOOR ACTUATOR, THERMOSTAT, AND CABIN AIR FILTER.
- HVAC DOOR ACTUATOR – Remove & Replace – Air Mix Door Motor,Manual A/C
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng
Savannah C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/24/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-01T23:00:26+00:002006 Nissan Murano CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-01T23:00:26+00:00
- Tow to Shop
- Hook-up (within Raytown City Limits) = $85.00 Hook-up (outside of Raytown) = $85.00 plus Mileage $4.00 per mile (miles 31 ) = $124.00 Total chg = $
- Performed a ignition check Needs shift interlock control unit & Ignition switch assembly
- SHIFT INTERLOCK CONTROL UNIT – Remove & Replace
- IGNITION LOCK CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include coding or cutting key.]
- Tech installed a new battery, cleaned and treated the battery terminals & inspected the battery holddown assembly.
- Battery Tax
- HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – One Side – [Includes: R&I Bumper Cover.] – [DOES NOT include adjust.]
- (Additional Time): Adjust RF fender & front core support to fit headlight.
- Missouri Vehicle Inspection
Ervin L. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-12T22:01:38+00:002005 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-12T22:01:38+00:00
- -Check vent temperature for proper cooling -Inspect all A/C hoses and lines -Inspect drive belt tension (if needed) -Check proper operations of controls, blower motor, cooling fan (engine) -Inspect for proper freon level
- AIR COND HOSE – Remove & Replace – V6 Discharge ( compressor to condenser) – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Recover refrigerant, evacuate system, add oil and dye mixture, and recharge with R-134a. Test system performance and inspect for leaks.
Edward O. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/11/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:01:42+00:002009 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:01:42+00:00
- 34 point maintenance check – Customer is going on a trip in near future.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- BG Power steering flush
- LF parking light bulb is out – Replace
- Oil & Filter Change. Lube any applicable suspension components, Check fluid levels & advise.
- Performed a visual inspection – Found serpentine belt tensioner is weak and not keeping enough tension on the belt.
- Reset Oil Life Light & Replace Sticker
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – In-Line4,Gas – [Includes: Replace Belt (if necessary).]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
Bob B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-24T23:02:15+00:002005 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-24T23:02:15+00:00
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – 4WD Lower,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- ENGINE OIL COOLER GASKET – Remove & Replace – V6
- Four Wheel Alignment
- Missouri Vehicle Inspection
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
EDWARD O. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/23/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-25T22:03:31+00:002008 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-25T22:03:31+00:00
- Re-Installed mirror assembly NOTE – Screws were pulled out of plastic – If screws dont hold in place – Mirror will require replacement.
Tamiyan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/24/2020