CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-14T22:00:48+00:002013 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-14T22:00:48+00:00
- Inspected the entire ac system for any dye showing up from leaks. Found the leak where the 2 ac lines go into the rear evaporator core and expansion valve. Removed the connecting block and replaced the 4 o-rings. Filled the system back up and leak is gone at this time. Vehicle is cooling down to 45 degrease.
Angela C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/13/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-11T22:00:50+00:002013 Ford F-150 CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-11T22:00:50+00:00
- 20 Point Inspection
- Found front rotors severely warped. The rear brake pads were down to 25-30% thickness and the rear rotors were down to the discard limit and unable to be resurfaced. Replaced front rotors and the rear pads with rotors.
- Oil Change Service
- Replace front brake pad linings. Replace front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pads. Replace rear brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Waste Oil Removal
Jim U. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/10/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-26T22:03:39+00:002012 Ford Econoline CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-26T22:03:39+00:00
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- CENTER LINK – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include alignment (unless noted otherwise).]
- Found the left front caliper bracket was worn out and had lots of play. The right caliper was starting to have some play. This was causing uneven brake pad wear. Replaced both calipers and front brake pads.
- Found the sway bar bushings and links were worn out, the outer tie rod end and drag link joints had play and movement. Replaced all steering and suspension components on the list and vehicle is operating as designed.
- Four Wheel Alignment
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner or Outer – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
Mark A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:01:21+00:002014 Ford E-350 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:01:21+00:00
- (Additional time) – Cut off & replaced ground cable connection @ starter.
- Brake pads: Front Rear Belts: Fluids:
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace
- Waste Oil Removal
Earthaline D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-22T23:01:01+00:002010 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-22T23:01:01+00:00
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- The technician performed a test drive and inspection to verify the customers complaint/concern: Found the alternator bearing was bound up internally and not charging correctly. The alternator was charging 11.5 volts and 30 amps. Replaced the alternator with a customer supplied part. After starting the vehicle and testing the system again everything is charging correctly. The ac compressor is making noise from the clutch.
Kerry R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/21/2021