CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-09T22:00:47+00:002014 Ford Flex CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-09T22:00:47+00:00
- Found the front sway bar links were worn out. Replaced the links and noise is gone. Shook the front end down and all other components are in good shape.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
Allen B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-12T22:01:39+00:002011 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-12T22:01:39+00:00
- Performed test drive – Confirmed customers complaint. Found transmission is slipping due to low fluid level – (None on dipstick) – Topped off fluid level – test drove again – No issues. Performed leak inspection – Found transmission cooler lines are leaking. Recommend replacement.
- TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER HOSE – Remove & Replace – Trans Mfr CD 6F35 Both – [Includes: R&I Battery and Tray.]
Chris C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/11/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-14T22:00:48+00:002013 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-14T22:00:48+00:00
- Inspected the entire ac system for any dye showing up from leaks. Found the leak where the 2 ac lines go into the rear evaporator core and expansion valve. Removed the connecting block and replaced the 4 o-rings. Filled the system back up and leak is gone at this time. Vehicle is cooling down to 45 degrease.
Angela C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/13/2021