CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-26T22:03:39+00:002012 Ford Econoline CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-26T22:03:39+00:00
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- CENTER LINK – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include alignment (unless noted otherwise).]
- Found the left front caliper bracket was worn out and had lots of play. The right caliper was starting to have some play. This was causing uneven brake pad wear. Replaced both calipers and front brake pads.
- Found the sway bar bushings and links were worn out, the outer tie rod end and drag link joints had play and movement. Replaced all steering and suspension components on the list and vehicle is operating as designed.
- Four Wheel Alignment
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner or Outer – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
Mark A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:01:21+00:002014 Ford E-350 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:01:21+00:00
- (Additional time) – Cut off & replaced ground cable connection @ starter.
- Brake pads: Front Rear Belts: Fluids:
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace
- Waste Oil Removal
Earthaline D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-22T23:01:01+00:002010 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-22T23:01:01+00:00
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- The technician performed a test drive and inspection to verify the customers complaint/concern: Found the alternator bearing was bound up internally and not charging correctly. The alternator was charging 11.5 volts and 30 amps. Replaced the alternator with a customer supplied part. After starting the vehicle and testing the system again everything is charging correctly. The ac compressor is making noise from the clutch.
Kerry R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/21/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-15T23:01:39+00:002016 Ford E-350 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-15T23:01:39+00:00
- Customer states the catalytic converter was possibly stole, please inspect and advise
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One,Catalytic Monitor Sensor – [Includes: Component test.]
- Installed 3X3 torpedo catalytic converter and secure the tail pipe
Rae L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/13/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-22T23:00:40+00:002016 Ford E-350 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-22T23:00:40+00:00
- Found tail pipe is broken & rotting off – Also has (2) broken exhaust hangers.
- Performed a rear HVAC inspection & diagnosis – Removed inspection covers under right side rear seats – Found blower fan is siezed up and not working. Appears the fan is part of the heater package assembly. Recommend replacement.
- Remove & replace 3" tailpipe & (2) rear exhaust hanger brackets
Rae L. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-08T23:01:50+00:002014 Ford E-350 Super Duty CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-08T23:01:50+00:00
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One,Catalytic Monitor Sensor
- Perform a (Post repair) engine diagnostic scan test – cleared codes
- Sanitize unit for delivery
- Tow to Shop
- Catalytic converter – Installed 26 inch Torpedo (3inch in & out)
- Hook-up (within Raytown City Limits) = $75.00 Hook-up (outside of Raytown) = $65 plus Mileage $3.00 per mile (miles ) = $ Fuel service chg $ Total chg = $
Earthaline D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2020