CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-14T23:01:22+00:002015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-14T23:01:22+00:00
- Missouri Vehicle Inspection
- Tech installed a new battery, cleaned and treated the battery terminals & inspected the battery holddown assembly.
- Battery Tax
Gary G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/13/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-09T23:03:19+00:002013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-09T23:03:19+00:00
- Found the bulb was good but the socket had rust and corrosion in the socket. This was keeping the light from making a good connection. Cleaned the rust and corrosion and put die electric grease in it. The light is working correctly now.
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – V8,Gas/Ethanol – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
Mike A. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-15T23:01:08+00:002010 Chevrolet Impala CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-15T23:01:08+00:00
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – Left or Right,One or All
- Missouri Vehicle Inspection
- Rotated Tires.
Somer H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-03T23:01:27+00:002012 Chevrolet Cruze CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-03T23:01:27+00:00
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Clean MAF sensor
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – Left Side
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.]
- Oil Change Service
- Perform a engine diagnosis & scan test – Found codes: P0106 – MAP sensor performance P0171 – Fuel trim lean P0300 – Engine misfire detected P1101 – Intake air flow performance After further inspection – Found #2 & #3 cylinders have compression loss due to loose spark plugs and have damaged the ignition coil & boots. Recommend spark plugs, ignition coil, & air filter. NOTE – Found MAP sensor code is due to a bad valve cover – (Diaphragm is bad)
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Waste Oil Removal
Ariel F. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/2/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-28T23:02:08+00:002015 Chevrolet Cruze CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-28T23:02:08+00:00
- Performed a cooling system pressure test & inspection – Found coolant leak source is the turbo coolant return hose. Recommend replacement.
- TURBOCHARGER COOLANT RETURN HOSE – Remove & Replace – 1.4L Eng – [Includes: R&I Turbocharger.]
James S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/27/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-19T23:02:15+00:002014 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-19T23:02:15+00:00
- Found the water pump and possibly the timing cover is leaking oil and coolant. Brakes are new and does have some new suspension parts on the front. The rest of the vehicle appears to be in good shape.
Kathi H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-31T22:01:59+00:002017 Chevrolet Traverse CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-31T22:01:59+00:00
- Found the drivers side front washer nozzle broken/replaced broken nozzle/working to spec.
Terri B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-23T22:03:41+00:002008 Chevrolet Cobalt CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-23T22:03:41+00:00
- Performed a diagnostic scan test – Found codes: U0073 – Engine control module communication buss off U0100-00 Lost communication with engine control module U2105-00 Lost communication with engine control module Checked ground to TCM #105 at DLC checked resistance on pins 6, 14 – Reading showed 61 ohms. Checked body & frame grounds – Good. Traced issue to poor connection @ TCM – Cleaned connection & cleared codes. Test drove – No issues returned. NOTE – If issues returns TCM will need replacement.
- Reset all tires to 35 psi
Tonya O. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/22/2020