- (Combination) – BATTERY – Reset Adaptation Procedure – [Includes: Programming.]
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Check to see if vehicle is equipped with a cabin filter – Replace as needed.
- Performed a starting & charging system inspection – Found: Alternator – 14.4V – Good. Battery load test – 9.0V – Recommend replacement. Confirmed the battery is weak. All lights are due to low voltage, reset system.
- Battery Tax
Julie M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/23/2021