- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Passanger Side, Rear – [Includes: Bleed System]
- Customer stated the Check engine light is on – Please check & advise.
- Customer stated the engine is hard to start – Please check & advise.
- Oil & Filter Change. Lube any applicable suspension components, Check fluid levels & advise.
- Oil Change 20 point maintenance inspection
- Replace rear brake linings. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Machine both rear brake rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Reset Oil Life Light & Replace Sticker
- Tech installed a new battery, cleaned and treated the battery terminals & inspected the battery holddown assembly.
- Battery Tax
Joe B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/29/2020