- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- CENTER LINK – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include alignment (unless noted otherwise).]
- Found the left front caliper bracket was worn out and had lots of play. The right caliper was starting to have some play. This was causing uneven brake pad wear. Replaced both calipers and front brake pads.
- Found the sway bar bushings and links were worn out, the outer tie rod end and drag link joints had play and movement. Replaced all steering and suspension components on the list and vehicle is operating as designed.
- Four Wheel Alignment
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner or Outer – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models
Mark A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2021