- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Right Side,Front Axle
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R&I Engine Assembly. Transfer Fuel and Electrical Assemblies and Engine Mounts. Adjust (where applicable): Fuel mixture, idle speed and ignition timing.
- Performed a engine diagnosis – Found battery was no good. Hooked up battery jumper – Checked engine. Confirmed the engine has something internally broke. Engine did start but made excessive knocking noise. Took engine oil sample – Oil has excessive traces of metal. Recommend engine replacement.
- Resurface and machine brake disc rotors. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle
- Tech installed a new battery, cleaned and treated the battery terminals & inspected the battery holddown assembly.
- Battery Tax
- Hook up chg. = $55.00 Mileage chg. $3.50 per mile (miles ) = $ Fuel service chg $ Total chg = $
Tammi H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2020