- -Check vent temperature for proper cooling -Inspect all A/C hoses and lines -Inspect drive belt tension (if needed) -Check proper operations of controls, blower motor, cooling fan (engine) -Inspect for proper freon level
- Found the master cylinder was leaking internally causing the brake pedal to fade. Front and rear brake pads and rotors needed replaced due to thickness and rust build up.
- MASTER CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed Brake System. NOTE: Deduct .4 when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- Recover refrigerant, evacuate system, add oil and dye mixture, and recharge with R-134a. Test system performance and inspect for leaks. After performing the ac service the temperature coming out of vents is mid 50s. May need a compressor in the future due to getting weak.
- Replace front brake pad linings. Replace front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pads. Replace rear brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Marie C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/4/2021