- Waste Oil Removal
- Brake pads: Front Rear Belts: Fluids:
- 20 Point Inspection
- Upon inspection found steering gear and power steering pressure hose leaking fluid. Recommend replacing both components.
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Return – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. DOES NOT include transfer of components.]
- (Additional) – STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace If necessary to Bleed System add
- Both front tires were worn to the chords on the inner edges Replaced both front tires.
- Tire Tax
Paul/Betty D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/4/2022