- 20 Point Inspection
- Found oil leaking from the timing cover. Replaced the timing cover seal when timing chain repair was performed. Leak is gone at this time.
- Found the brake pads were down to 10-15% thickness. Replaced the front and rear brake pads and rotors.
- Found the noise was coming from internally in the engine. Removed the timing cover and found the timing chain guides had broke causing the timing chain to have slack. Removed and replaced the timing chain assembly with new guides and tensioner. Noise is gone and vehicle is operating as designed.
- Oil Change Service
- Replace front brake pad linings. Replace front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pads. Replace rear brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 3.7L Eng
- The technician performed a test drive and inspection to verify the customers complaint/concern: Performed an electrical system test. The battery tested good under a load. The alternator is charging at 14.2 volts and 82 amps which is within normal operating range. The starter is within operating range at 2.1 amps. Found nothing wrong with the charging system or the battery.
- TIMING CHAIN – Remove & Replace – 3.7L Eng All
- Waste Oil Removal
Angelisia G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/30/2021