- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check temperature from vents. Check condition of all belts, components, and lines. Recover refrigerant, evacuate system, add oil and dye mixture, and recharge with R-134a. Test system performance and inspect for leaks.
- Customer states the a/c does not blow cold-advise
- Customer states the passenger front window will roll down but not back up-advise
- Four Wheel Alignment
- Oil & Filter Change. Lube any applicable suspension components, Check fluid levels & advise.
- Oil Change 20 point maintenance inspection
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – V8
- Preform cooling system power flush – Includes: Flush of the Radiator, coolant hoses, heater core, & engine block.
- Replace front brake pad linings. Replace front brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Reset Oil Life Light & Replace Sticker
- SURGE TANK – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- WINDOW REGULATOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Each
Mike T. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/25/2020